- One cup Jaggery
- Half cup Almond Cut into pieces
- One half tbsp Ajwain
- One TSP dried ginger powder(Saunth)
- One half tbsp crushed black pepper
- 1-2 tbsp Ghee
- Break down the jaggery and almonds into small pieces
- Pour 1 tbsp Ghee in a pan and warm it
- Add almond pieces. Roast them till they are brown in colour.
- Add ½ tbsp Ajwain, 1 tsp dried ginger powder and ½ tbsp Crushed black pepper to it
- Add the Jaggery to it and stir it till it melts.
- Turn off the heat Cool down the mixture and then cut it into small pieces